EXCELLENCE IN PVC SPORTS FLOORING
Ideal for both high performing amateurs and top class competitors, Omnisports EXCEL delivers the very best in point elastic PVC sports flooring. Omnisports EXCEL meets the requirements of norm EN 14904:
- 32% impact absorption when loose-laid
- 33% impact absorption when fully bonded
INNOVATION: our solutions for enduring choices
- Sustainable development: a concept to which we are committed. The Tarkett group has been recycling its products for more than 40 years: We recycle 100% of our off-cuts and waste; products in the Omnisports range are composed of 20 - 25% recycled materials!
- A unique fiberglass mesh backing offers reinforcement and guarantees low internal stress levels within the playing surface, which may be loose laid.
- More than 98% of a loose-laid sports floor may be recycled, and the sub-base reused without further preparation.
PERFORMANCE at the heart of our products
- We have developed products that meet the various performance levels required by norm EN 14904.
- The surface grain is identical in all flooring types, plain shades or wood finishes, guaranteeing consistent performance and appearance.
- Thanks to a structure that distributes stress evenly, the Omnisports range offers optimal indentation resistance (fiberglass mesh embedded onto a calendered sub-base).
- Polyurethane TopClean XP protection provides excellent durability and ease of maintenance.